Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i get my highlighted hair back to one color?

I highlighted my hair about a year ago and now i can't seem to get it darker. i've tried dying it dark but the color just fades and im left with horrible bleach blonde hair. i have fairly tan skin but this blonde hair is just NOT working for me. what can i do? plz help!How can i get my highlighted hair back to one color?
You can get a hairdye that is just one color and if your hair is dark it should cover it all. Nice and easy has come out with colors for dark hair-they are marked on it and cover great.How can i get my highlighted hair back to one color?
Im a hairdresser and my advice is to go to a salon and get as much of tho crappy blonde cut off as you can handle then ask them to tone the blonde to blend it all together. Honestly tho, its not good for your hair to keep dying it so I recommend just growing it out (which just means cutting it all off over a period of time). Good luck
get darker highlights.
try goining to a salon to get it dyed, they have all the right materials to make sure your bleach blonde hair isnt back until you want it to be if ever





%26lt;3
read tips on hair dying and more on this site
go to the salone and color your hair fully with the one color you want...
pick a color that is 1 level darker than your natural color. you may have to do it for a while because when you bleach your hair you remove all of the pigment in your hair which leaves no molecules for the new color to grab thats why it fades out so quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment