Friday, December 18, 2009

Very black hair, need colors for highlights?

I have very black hair, its not natural, but its a pain to grow out and i cant dye it any other color as it wont change, with a home dye or at the salon. I want to get highlights to make a change to my hair, but im not sure which colors would look nice, and suit black. I have pics, but my lighting is rubbish, but they give you an idea of the color.





http://photobucket.com/tj-stuffVery black hair, need colors for highlights?
Go wild with your black hair... Add some red higlights or blue even purple would look awesome. Everyone will love it, trust me. At first you might think, this person is crazy telling me these colors, but once you do it and you start to get complements you'll realise i'm just a genious. Black hair is very hard to get rid of, you have to use lots and lots of peroxide to lighten it up and it will damage your hair. so if you can't get rid of it, might as well have fun with it. Plus you're very pretty so you'll pull it off great... Try them, trust me..you'll love it and your friends will soon start copying you. Maybe you'll even start your own style in school, and soon everyone will copy you..(But you'll be the original one, who came up with it first.)...lol....Let me know how it goes!Very black hair, need colors for highlights?
I have like the exact same hair as yours, and im getting purple weaved through the bottom layers. And apparently blue is amazing in highlights (not on the top layer, because it is veerryy noticable when they grow out!)... and blue fades into like a ocean blue kinda thing (the not cheap kind fades very pretty). If you want to make your hair look a lot lighter, just get a couple caramel highlights all over your head. This will make your hair look lighter.





HOPE I HELPEDD (:
Dude.. you should get purple. Not like SUPER purple but purple that you can notice that it's purple but will still blend in with the black..you knw what I mean?





Purple highlights are really populare right now especially with people who have black hair. I'm the same way..I cant get rid of my black hair now kuz I colored it black too many times but I like it ;)
caramel brown or dark blond:E
red, brown, gold copper, or orange should do it it really depends on your type like if u r emo, or preppy
copper or any reddish-brown variation
red looks really good with black..i normally have red in mine and i have black dyed hair..
Hmm, i think a red tint would look okay i guess, but I have black hair too. Don't even ask how hard it is for me...
umm.. like brown highlights? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment