Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to put highlights in my dark brown hair but I don't want to mess it up what colors would look good?

I have really dark (dyed) brown hair, its naturally red-brassy brown. I'm dark skinned. I want to put highlights or streaks in my hair ( i really dont know the difference,) my big problem is i don't like to put blonde in my hair. i want different shades to change up my look, dark hair on a dark girl.... boring.... so any professionals? what colors other than blonde wouls you put in dark hair? thanksI want to put highlights in my dark brown hair but I don't want to mess it up what colors would look good?
I have dark brown hair naturally and put blonde highlights in. They look amazing! I would go with blonde/caramel.





answer mine please if you can: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>I want to put highlights in my dark brown hair but I don't want to mess it up what colors would look good?
in dark hair red streaks can be cute or a caramel colour
personaly i dont like highlights but if you get it then you can always put it back to the way it was

No comments:

Post a Comment