Friday, December 18, 2009

Would dark auburn highlights work well with my coloring?

I have dark brown hair a bit longer than shoulder length that is naturally curly, dark defined eyebrows, pale skin that is more red-toned than yellow-toned, and dark green eyes. I don't have a picture here, but does it sound as though dark auburn highlights would work with my coloring?Would dark auburn highlights work well with my coloring?
Sounds beautiful! Dark green eyes and dark auburn it great!


Since you have dark brown hair, it may not be too noticable in normal light, but out in the sunlight it will stand out a lot.





Good idea if you just want a little change, not anything majorly different.





Best wishes!Would dark auburn highlights work well with my coloring?
It sounds like they would look very good on a type of person like you.





Good luck.
Hi
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment