Friday, December 18, 2009

Based on what you can tell from my picture, what color highlights would you recommend for me?

I want to get highlights for my b-day, but I'm not sure what color would look nice on me. I have natural hair so chemical problems will not be an issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :-)Based on what you can tell from my picture, what color highlights would you recommend for me?
Honey colored brown


or a deep deep red.Based on what you can tell from my picture, what color highlights would you recommend for me?
A chocolate brown , or praline colour , nothing to light cos it might look fake , just ask the hair dresser what would make it look natural :)
Your hair is lovley as it is!!


But if you really want them, A honey blonde would look really nice or maybe a red, Vibrant or warm. Any would look good.
I believe honey blonde cause you look like my sister and she had those Highlights and they looked awesome
Maybe some caramel highlights would look good,





i think they would best suite you =)





Hope i helped Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment