Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What color should i dye/highlight my hair?

my hair is currently this color





http://www.flickr.com/photos/34137202@N0鈥?/a>





i wanna stay with natural colors so no blue or anything like that and im almost positive i wanna go lighter.... i was thinking another shade of blonde...


but im not sure if i should highlight or dye all of it. also what brands and shade is good?What color should i dye/highlight my hair?
I agree, your hair would like nice with a lighter blonde color. I would use the L'oreal Feria with highlight kit. And this way, if you only highlight instead of dying the whole head, it will cause less damage if you don't like the results and would like to take your hair back to its natural color. And you can always add more highlights the month after. Good Luck. (:What color should i dye/highlight my hair?
since you want to go lighter defintly put anouther shade or two of blonde,


but then alson add in a light ot medium brown.


it will make your highlights stand out more,


and when your roots come in it will look more natural.
I think you're right, another shade of blonde in you're hair would look great. But go for a lighter shade

No comments:

Post a Comment