Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I want to put highlight in my hair but i can't decide what color?

I have light brown hair


honey colored eyes


and tan skinI want to put highlight in my hair but i can't decide what color?
I would go highlights AND lowlights. Do a soft pale blonde highlight, and a rich, chocolate brown lowlight. The lowlights will enhance the highlights and give your haircolor depth.I want to put highlight in my hair but i can't decide what color?
dark brown and honey
then put honey blond highlights that will match ur eyes color
Go to the salon and look at the color swatches. I have not worked in one that didn't have swatches to put against your head to get some idea.
yeah try highlights and low lights. or try the honey blonde as said before. but one of the rules in fashion(it was on t.v.) dont put a rain bow color in your hair. theres this girl in my school and she put purple streaks in her hair. people say looks like a freak! yup thats my advise. oh yeah and i also have light brown hair and brown eyes and i put blonde in my hair. my friends said i looked good.





GL and i hope you pick a good color
Try dark brown highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment