Friday, December 18, 2009

What color should I dye my hair or highlight it!!?!?! I?

I've NEVER dyed or highlighted my hair ever and i'm 18. i have dark brown eyes, and brown hair with natural honey highlights and i am light skinned. what color should i highlight or dye my hair?! i'm wanting a change and i'm thinking blonde but i dont know...please help!! my boyfriend said it would look ';HOT'; as blonde, but i'm scared to even color it!! please help!What color should I dye my hair or highlight it!!?!?! I?
I have medium brown hair, and the first time I ever colored my hair was in my twenties. I started with blond highlights and then after I was used to it, I moved up to heavier blond highlights, and then blond and auburn together. I loved it, and eventually went to an all new style and colored it all auburn------but another friend of mine does blond and caramel color highlights.What color should I dye my hair or highlight it!!?!?! I?
i think you should do this........have a dark brown/black on the bottom of your hair and then have blond on top... if you have layers it would look even better. so on the top layer get blond and on the bottom get dark brown/black...so on the back of your head you can see both colors. i know someone who has that and she has brown eyes and light skin also and it looks really good trust me
use more than one color, use a blond and a color in bettween like red or light brown
dont blonde it..im blonde and i tried to go dart once and all of the color went in my ends because they were dry.. atleast dont go light light blonde and try a honey blonde color rather than an ash..(my mom is a hairstylist) and if you decid to go really light do your eyebrows to other wise you will look weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment