Friday, December 18, 2009

Hairstylists, I just got my hair colored and highlighted, but can barely see highlights. Will they lighten?

This was my first professional coloring. If they don't lighten, is it proper etiquette to return to my stylist and ask her to do it over, because I spent $100 on this w/ tip. I don't want to sabotage my professional relationship with her (she cuts wonderfully) but I do want my hair to look like something was done to it.Hairstylists, I just got my hair colored and highlighted, but can barely see highlights. Will they lighten?
If it was your first highlight, its possible your stylist did very thin strands or went slighlty darker so you wouldn't be too shocked. If that is the case, just call her and explain that you wanted something a bit more dramatic. If you have a good professional relationship, she will understand %26amp; try to make you happy. I wouldnt wait though...I would call her asap.Hairstylists, I just got my hair colored and highlighted, but can barely see highlights. Will they lighten?
thats cheap just leave it be! they will lighten if your hair is natrully lighter
Same thing happened to me I went back to her and I explained that I wanted something more noticeable, so she re did mine she made my highlights a bit thicker and alot blonder I love them. And she was really understand able. Im pretty sure if u go back ur hairstylist they will be understandable and just explain to them exactly what u want them to do to ur hair but dont wait to go back to her go asap. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment