Friday, December 18, 2009

I am going to re-highlight my sister-in-laws hair and I would like some advise. She likes the color the way is

I just need to touch up the roots. She has dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights. She has REALLY long hair. Has only had it colored that one time. (when I did it). I also want to go to sally beauty to buy the product. Do I use bleach or a blonde color?? Thank you!!I am going to re-highlight my sister-in-laws hair and I would like some advise. She likes the color the way is
if you used blonde color last time do it again but bleach will be the best way to lift it just try not to get it on the hair that was bleached last time good luck.I am going to re-highlight my sister-in-laws hair and I would like some advise. She likes the color the way is
A blonde color. Bleach is soo bad for you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment