Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hair color and highlight ideas?

i am re-dying my hair and need some idea. When i color my hair i dont do just one simple color i do like 2 or 3 unigue colors. right now my hair is red with black underneath. I want to do something different but dont know what. i dont look good as a blonde fyi...i am a natural red head (but the color i have now is RED RED) so i'm pale so its hard to pull off some colors. everyone likes the red i have now but my roots are growing in and ive had the hair style for about a year. so its time for a change. any ideas...





(oh and i go to a private school so one of the rules is we cant have distracting colors so i cant have anything thats too extreme.)Hair color and highlight ideas?
A bleach blonde would be nice with a darker orange. Or a vey dark green with a very dark purple. A very dark blue partnered with a deep blonde. I really don't know, but those seem nice together.Hair color and highlight ideas?
first of all like what kind of hairstyl do you have (layers a bob...etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment