Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the difference between single process color, foil, and partial highlights?

I am considering having my hair highlighted. I have very dark hair and want something natural looking, yet striking and so my grey hair isn't noticed. I want it to look professional as I am a 32 yr. old mother, wife, administrative assistant and a Southern Living At HOME consultant. I don't want to look like some crazy college kid.What is the difference between single process color, foil, and partial highlights?
You should cover your (antique blonde) w/ your natural color either foil it or all over, and choose a second color w/in two shades different from your nat. and weave it in as well, or if you color it all over choose a color 3 to for shades diff, and foil 4 to 5 foils on the top for the nat. affect.


single process is= all over color.


foil is my fav, it is placed where (YOU) want it to be.


partial foil is mostly to cover the top and sides of your hair.


15 yr stylistWhat is the difference between single process color, foil, and partial highlights?
you should go for some auburn highlights. they make your hair have a subtle summer streaked look, while stil being age efficient and natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment