Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What color to highlight? Pls help.?

I have naturally very very dark brown hair. Almost black, but not black. I want to get highlights but I'm not sure color I should get. My hair is like this style: http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/鈥?/a>





I WAS THINKING THIS COLOR: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>


but i'm not completely sure.





pls give me different color ideas and ur opinion on that color. thanks! %26lt;3What color to highlight? Pls help.?
if you have really dark brownish hair you should get a warm carmel color kinda what you picked out is actually perfectWhat color to highlight? Pls help.?
I think that would look nice, but if you arent sure you could always try something darker so it wouldnt look like light brown on black (even though you have dark brow.) I like that color of high lights though!
the second one would look rlly good cuz u have dark brown hair
i think you should go about 4 shades lighter that your color so that the highlights don't look as fake. The color you chose is good and it will look amazing on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment