Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What color highlights should I get? Red or Blonde?

I have dark brown hair with light brown and a tint of red highlights which you cant really see. A lot of people say blonde, and a lot of people say red! WHAT SHOULD I PICK? plus im gettin them done in aprilWhat color highlights should I get? Red or Blonde?
it best that you get highlights that work for you and are not too loud. it's not my business but i think blonde would look better. i say this because my friend had the same issue, and she got blonde and looks nice in it!What color highlights should I get? Red or Blonde?
Red
Get both...kind of.





Blonde for summer, then re-hilight it red in fall
If I was you I would go with blonde.....
I THINK BLONDE GOES BETTER OFF WITH BROWN HAIR.





RED GOES BETTER WITH BALCK HAIR.
I choose red!
blonde
i depends on what color your hair is. If it is brown like you avatar then you should get dirty blonde :D
i would get deep auburn, which will compliment your hair color blonde and red are a bit intense for your color.
I would go for blonde but that's just me
niether unless you're old and greying
blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment