Friday, December 18, 2009

What color highlights can I get with black hair, if any?

brown or auburnWhat color highlights can I get with black hair, if any?
I wouldn't go any lighter than maybe 3-4 shades lighter than your natural color. I would probably do butterscotch. Or the color of a Werthers candy.What color highlights can I get with black hair, if any?
red looks good Carmel also. depends on your coloring cool or warm if your more blue under tones go with more violet red warm use more copper same with your blonde's. beige or Carmel.
a deep red color
[i have black hair, i would suggest] carmel or dark brown
Well you can get like a cranberry red or if you want to stay original go for a brown like Felisha from Cherish
Idk,but if u look n the yellow pages and call a local salon they'll b able to tell u. but if u can, a honey brown color would be cute!
For hair that is not thick, caramel or ight brown.
well...id say a light brown would look best...not blonde...but i think brown would go better than blonde or red....its a suttle color...but if you want ur hair to stand out then go ahead and use a color like blonde or red
A darkish, caramel brown looks nicest and most natural for black hair, also dark, rich reds look good.
dark brown with a little bit of blonde that fits in wit the brown
light brown
No
I think a dark red would be pretty...auburn, I suppose it's called.





Although, if I had black hair, I would be awfully tempted to leave it the way it was. Black hair is pretty.
Blonde look nice

No comments:

Post a Comment