Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I want highlights and lowlights, what colors should i get?

i have dirty blonde hair and want to get highlights and lowlights; but i have no idea what colors to get. i'm also doing them myself and need to know a good brand to use (ex. L'Oreal, Garnier.. ect.) so please feel free to answer. :]I want highlights and lowlights, what colors should i get?
try bukhashi. it really sets the colour inI want highlights and lowlights, what colors should i get?
Try L'Oreal and do a very light brownish/redish color. Or a brownish/blondish. Either on is good but use L'Oreal i used that on my hair and it is so natural.http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a> that is where i got my idea to get what color i wanted so i did not look like a fool shopping
Do blonde and brown.


Use Natural Instincts.


My friend did the exact same thing and it looks really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment