Friday, December 18, 2009

I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a fair skin tone. What color of highlights will look best?

would you consider lowlights also?I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a fair skin tone. What color of highlights will look best?
caramel tones look best w/brown hair and brown eyes. It works no matter what your skin tone is. Also, have them alternate between caramel and a lighter honey color. This gives hair lots of dimension and it looks better once it starts to grow outI have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a fair skin tone. What color of highlights will look best?
yeah go with golden caramel. But you should actually do maybe a light blonde (: It'll look nice,trust me. I'm gonna go and get it done later on in the week and yes! i cant wait haha.
a light brown with a little blonde in there.
golden brown
Maybe dark aubourne?
I wouldn't recommend lowlights because you wouldn't be able to distinguish between the lowlights and your hair. Go for those caramel highlights!
no to lowlights, dark brown is better, I guess
  • va loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment