Friday, December 18, 2009

How long after highlighting my hair can I color it?

I hate the look, it's orange. I tried an ash color toner on it and it didn't help. I want to use a semi permanent color that I use on my hair to help cover it. How long do I need to wait?How long after highlighting my hair can I color it?
you can go ahead now (:please answer mine ?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How long after highlighting my hair can I color it?
Wait 6 weeks. After highlighting it, then toning wait for a while anywise your hair wont cope and fall out.





OR go to a salon and have a deep conditioning treatment and then re-color AT the salon
its best to wait a month.


When you first dye or get highlights in your hair the color is usually funky.


but after about 4-5 days it gets better. after washing it and whatnot.
My hairstylist tells me that after you highlight your hair wait 6 weeks before coloring it again. But you can try it on your hair, everyone's hair is not the same !





Good Luck


XOXOXOXO
i think its like 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment