Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How can I convince my parents to let me get highlights? What color?

I have dark brown hair, and i want auburn highlights. I have a sidebang on the right. Suggest a color? I wish i could get colors like blue etc.. but i know they'll say no :D.


I'm kinda punk...ishHow can I convince my parents to let me get highlights? What color?
OK i understand your parents are strict like mine but i think red is also a cool color to apply as a highlight ask red from your parents may they just say YESHow can I convince my parents to let me get highlights? What color?
i wouldnt ask...i would just do it lol








um....show them pics of one of your friends that have highlights or something and dont push them to make a decision...just act real good and deserving of getting your hair done lol





:]
highlights are for losers trying to get attention
tell them that you are tired of the same hair color and that you want blondish highlites
i think u should stick with getting red highlights or if ur parents let u maybe even pink or strawberry blond perhaps
u can get some light brown or caramel colour..... it will look a bit natural but beautiful in the same time......





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment