Friday, December 18, 2009

Highlight without a salon. Color without a salon?

Does anyone know a way to make brown hair blonder? Give it highlights? or Color it without a salon? I know Lemon Juice and peroxide supposively work but I do not know how to go about the steps to do it. And I'm afriad peroxide would bleach it to a platnium blonde and I dont want that. Please help.





Thanks =:]Highlight without a salon. Color without a salon?
You can buy highlighting stuff from the store like target or walmart. its by the hair dye but its highlightsHighlight without a salon. Color without a salon?
When I was a kid, I used to spray this stuff called ';Sun In'; into my hair. It highlighted my hair in the sun or with a blow dryer. I got it at the local drug store.
I wouldn't use peroxide. It may turn your hair orange. For lemon juice, just pour some in a spray bottle and mist it all through your head, then go out in the sun for few hours. You could also try color glazes. Going to a salon would be your safest bet, but if you want to dye/highlight your hair yourself, try the 30 day color or a nonpermenant color that is very close to your current haircolor. It helps to have a friend do your highlights for you, as they can see the back of your head easily...you can't. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment