Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dark hair, what color highlights should I get?

I just want to break up the dark mass that is my hair. What color do you think? It's a really dark brown, not black. Carmel? Red? I don't want really bright, like punk-ish. Just normal sun-hit hair...





Suggestions please :)Dark hair, what color highlights should I get?
My moms a hair dresser and usually she always puts carmel highlights in dark hair..so i suggest carmel.Dark hair, what color highlights should I get?
definatly go with a light brown/carmel color. it will compliment it nice, like this: http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairs鈥?/a>


or this:


http://primped2.hcdn1.net/images/uploads鈥?/a>





good luck (:
The rule is to go two shades lighter than your natural color, so if its really dark brown maybe a nice golden brown or ash brown with red undertones would look nice.
I have dark brown hair and im going to get caramel highlights because my hairdresser said red looks quite common and doest last long but im sure what ever you decide it will look nice :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment