Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would color highlights do u think would look best?

I have long black hair and i want to get either blue or purple highlights. i thought about mixing them together but i dont know how that would look. what color do u think would look best? blue? purple? or both?Would color highlights do u think would look best?
Don't mix them together! Most people cannot pull those off, and I can't see a picture of you, depending on the person they can pull it off but it's way too edgey. I think purple highlights with long black hair would be nice, it sounds so cute and pretty[: I lub purple.Would color highlights do u think would look best?
blue looks way cool purple is ery soft if your looking for a poping look go with the blue
blue
my favorite color is blue

No comments:

Post a Comment