Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DOES IT COST MORE TO GET YOUR HAIR COLORED THEN HIGHLIGHTED?

Okay welll.





i noramlly get my hair higlighted, i have medium/light blonde hair. I get almost all my hair highlighted except for the very bottom. its around $70





Im wanting to dye it all light blonde/platnium





and im curious as to if its going to cost alot more money to get that done???DOES IT COST MORE TO GET YOUR HAIR COLORED THEN HIGHLIGHTED?
Where I go, it costs less.DOES IT COST MORE TO GET YOUR HAIR COLORED THEN HIGHLIGHTED?
Its all going to depend on the place you go to get it done, but where I go, it is like $20 less expensive to get my hair colored then to put highlights in it.
I am pretty sure it is less to do hair color.
No it costs more to highlight hair because it takes a lot of time to do the foils and application.


When you get an all-over application it costs less because they just put color on your head and thats that!

No comments:

Post a Comment