Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights would look good on me????

i have light brown skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair ( its not that dark, but also not THAT light ). im going to get highlights next week, but im not sure what color i want yett. i want light brown highlights, but i DONT want it to look blonde. i dont like blonde highlights =/. i want light brown highlights but i dont know what SHADE of light brown highlights would look good on me. (hopefully this makes sense )





can someone give me sum suggestions on what shade of light brown to get for my highlights?? please.... i really need help. this is my first time getting highlights or any dye. please!What color highlights would look good on me????
Just do really light brown. REALLY. Light. Brown.What color highlights would look good on me????
i think that reallly light brown will look stunning on you :]
omg i have light brown skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair too! and i have golden brown highlighs on the tips of my hair i get compliment about my hair alot!
light brown/honeybrown/auburn highlights wud look gud (:
Yeah perfect! I think that when you want to get highlights you should always get one colour paler. If you don't get what I mean its like this:


Black


Dark Brown


Pale Brown


Blonde


Strawberry Pink





If you have black hair, you should get dark brown highlights. If you have blonde hair, strawberry pink looks hot to me!





You have dark brown hair, so I say you should get pale brown highlights. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment