Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Light brown hair, which color highlights should i put in it?

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow , my hair is light brown %26amp; just past my shoulders and I want to put some color foils in it .. I was wondering what color would look good in it? Pics please.. xLight brown hair, which color highlights should i put in it?
Hi, your hairdresser should know the answer and make suggestions to the color of your skin tone. I wouldn't worry to much, this is what they are trained to do. Hope this helps.Light brown hair, which color highlights should i put in it?
wow! you sound exactly like me!


I have the exact same hair as you and i was trying to figure out what color to put in my hair to!


If you find out anything please tell!!!!!! :]
Do golden dirty blonde/brown... don't do like caramel or something cause those just look fake, but if it has a golden hint to it it will look beautiful! Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment