Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights would suit me best?

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a> im the one to the right, i was thinking either blonde or red but im still undecided. whatt do you think? thanks everyone [=What color highlights would suit me best?
you;ve got a beautifull natural colour that alot of woman spend hours in the salon trying to achieve so i really wouldnt go any darker than your natural! what you should do is get lots of very very very subtle highlights, caramels, honey blondes, nothing bleachy or platinum! if u stay with the natural coloured highlights you wont be goin to the salon every 4weeks to get your regrowth done! and cos you look so young you;d want to complement your youth with soft tones and hues rather than making yourself look cheap like? i hope i have made some sense and helped out if u want me to go furthur into detail just let me know..What color highlights would suit me best?
Blonde and blue! I know that sounds like a weird combination but its cute and different.
Either blonde highlights, or go a shade darker all around.
Dark red would look gorgeous.
I would go for the blonde.
Blonde... not red, it wouldn't go with your eyes or eyebrows.
Dark brown


x
oh do aurburn
sourlime is right

No comments:

Post a Comment