Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I do for highlights?

I'm highlighting my hair soon so what color should I do it. My hair is naturally light brown.What color should I do for highlights?
black maybe or dark blonde maybe even blondeWhat color should I do for highlights?
I would no blonde I never liked that. I would do a reddish brown color, or I would stick with a darker color.
dirty blonde, straight blonde, light brown, darker brown, deep red.


all those are REALLY cute!
dirty blonde highlights


and then some darker brown lowlights will make it really pretty
like some dirty blonde ones and then a few ones that are medium blonde
maybe some black or red highlights would make your hair really POP
maybe you should try some blonde peek a boo highlights =]
go darkerr
white blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment