Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights with red hair?

Ok, I am going tomorrow to get my hair done. I have red hair (like Allie's from the Notebook) I posted a previous question yesterday about possibly doing them white/blond. I got a lot of NO answers back. so Im posting this today to see what color highlights all of you recommend.





Thanks!What color highlights with red hair?
I love blonde streaks in red hair but try not to make it super obvious bleached blonde.





Try a honey blonde.





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st鈥?/a>





Nichole Richie's hair on the left is the colour I think would look great as streaks.





Good luck and don't hesitate to ask your hair dressers opinion, they usually have a great idea of what looks good or what will fade, etc.


What color highlights with red hair?
its winter and your hair will be naturally darker, so why don't you get a dark shade of your colour (to keep it looking natural) underneath?


i think it will look really nice, and if your not too keen, itll be underneath anyway, so if you dont like it, it ownt matter and it wont look too drastic or different.


if you do fancy trying blond/white highlights, do them in summer, because your hair will be lighter from the sun, and the highlights will compliment this :)


hope i helped! xx
Id go for a darker color of highlights. maybe a dark purple, black or a carmel highlight.
I would go with black hightlight or dark blue and yah dark blond hightlight would work too!
I would NEVER do a highlight with red hair. Maybe do a darker shade of you hair now. which would also be low-lights
Black highlights would look killer with red hair.
I say brunette or dye it black but only leave a little red in it
never go yellow it wil turn into orange try doing black or brown high light it will look nice
black highlights will be preety in red hair

No comments:

Post a Comment