Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I color my hair after having it highlighted in a salon?

I have always had my hair done in a salon. The last time was a bit too dark[I like more of a blonde color]


Is it safe to use color from the drugstore to blend in?Can I color my hair after having it highlighted in a salon?
Yes. I have had my hair done at the salon and then because the color turned out WAY too dark I dyed it with store bought dye. But that is a mistake cause it is harder to lift or strip out store bought dye. You should go to a beauty supply store like Sally's. And buy the dye from there. It is a lot less damaging and you can still dye it your self. It should cost around the same as store bought dye also. You can order the dye from sally's website at sallybeauty.com if there is not a Sally's beauty supply near where you live.





Hope this helps! :)Can I color my hair after having it highlighted in a salon?
i think that you should ask the stylist that did your highlights and get a professional consultation. you may or may not have damage if you were to do more coloring....

No comments:

Post a Comment