Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My mom said I could get permanent highlights....what color should I use?

I have a dark blonde hair color and I really and creative out there. I want something like maybe dark brown and icy blue because those are the things that I like. I really honestly dont know. I have blue eyes and am kinda stuck. Help? Have any pictures of colored hair?My mom said I could get permanent highlights....what color should I use?
since you have dark blonde hair I totally suggest going for a dark brown with lighter blonde chunks with a bit of red, like this:





http://www.lahiguera.net/musicalia/artistas/kelly_clarkson/fotos/2279/kelly_clarkson.jpg





i really dont like kelly clarkson but i LOVE her hair in this photo. try it!My mom said I could get permanent highlights....what color should I use?
your highlights should always be lighter than your base color so here is a suggestions





black hair/really dark brown highlights


brown hair/some bright dirty blonde highlghts


blonde/amore lighter color of blonde


red/usually people get dark blonde highlights
maybe u could get the tipped blue or something


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnyQWd9C9iRC3GvSmXNVDuXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080417163059AAItNc0
if you have dark blonde hair how about caramel, blonde, or light blonde? it will look really good. but probably dont dye your hair any unnatural colors like blue because it ends up looking really gross. hope this helps!
if your blonde, get black underneath

No comments:

Post a Comment