Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights should I get? (my hair pic included)?

I have chocolate brown hair and I want full highlights (or lowlights?)


No crazy colors!! I've already had pink and blue hair before.





http://www.wannabehere.com/getFile.php?f鈥?/a>What color highlights should I get? (my hair pic included)?
i'd honey brown or blonde maybe, just like random strips of hair. that would be cute, or even an orangish brownWhat color highlights should I get? (my hair pic included)?
you should get a few colors of highlights. i would suggest a sandy blonde, a darker brown, and a lighter brownn.


i would only use the darker brown for lowlights though
A lighter brown or blonde would look great !
Get shades of lighter brown and some blonde
A lighter brown would look good!
blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment